FALL ART 2017


For these two pieces we learned on dreamweaver. It was kinda of a weird process because I never learned coding before. I took me hours how to figure out how to learn this because I wasn't so good at it. However, I did like how this turned out. If you like coding you'll like this exercise.

This next piece was also created on dreamweaver. YES! it involved coding once again. I also had a problem with this project because I finished it but I accidentally deleted the final product by mistake. Therefore, lesson learned with this project always keep a USB drive to save your work. Also to save multiple copies because hard work was put into this and now I have this garbage.
Making this on Illustrator was the best project in my opinion. You got to make characters you grew up with and got to understand the creative process by understanding the key facts on what goes into making no pixilated pictures go to making it crystal clear. I liked doing Mario because it was easy to do also he was the most interesting character to do along with Yoshi.

You thought that dreamweaver took long? I literally didn't even finish this project because it took too long. When doing this project I recommend trying to take a really close up picture of yourself rather than something semi-far away. The project is kinda the most time consuming project out of all of them. Also learning your different skin tones is a hassle too.

This was another fan favorite of mine. It was really fun to make because in illustrator you learned all the different brush tools and got to paint your face basically. Just like the calligraphy one (see above) it was difficult to find the right tones and shades of my face because the picture had a lot of shadows in it. I am a very pale person but it was manageable. Also you get to learn the sturcture of your face which I learned that my face and drawing any face is complex.

From out of all the Adobe Photoshop exercises I enjoyed this one because you could incorporate anything (that was living) you wanted. This also gives you the opportunity to show yourself to the professor and your peers. As you can see I do like alot of girly stuff but, like I said this was the easiest photoshop exercise and the most creative exercise.



This was the colorization aspect of photoshop. You were given a black and white photo and were told to make the picture come to life. My buildings aren't as life like as I wanted but I did have fun making the women's hat because of all the feathers and flowers were in it. The most difficult part of the project was to making the white building behind her. You may think a building is just white..wrong. Buildings apparently are multitudes of shadows and shades, who knew.

Finally the last project was to make a living landscape out of the human body and body parts. It was a little odd to make at first because it makes you think. I decided to make a waterfall. The hardest part about this one and all of my photoshop projects was the eraser, nothing else just the eraser. For some reason the eraser tool and I did not get along. It is a prime tool to blend things together so it wont create a harsh line. Overall, the project was weird but I liked it alot.






Comments